Skip to content
- Really know your budget: Making the most of each dollar coming in and going out will help you stay focused as you pay off your debt.
- Lower your bills: By cutting what you’re paying toward bills every month, you’ll have more cash to put toward your debt payoff.
- Make more money: Pick up a side hustle or two and increase your earning power. Some can be done online and have flexible hours.
- Consider consolidation: Debt consolidation, with a personal loan or a credit card, can lower your interest rate so you’re putting more money toward your balance.
- Don’t be afraid of debt relief: If you’re not making any progress on your debts, you might want to get some help in the form of debt relief.